Ron Van Holst
Nice venue but cold today
I attended an event to fundraising for Yemen crises, the venue was very nice and organized.
Friendly staff and a good place to run to for a quick bite to eat. Most of the items I like are from the kitchen which takes a while to prepare. But the drinks are easy and fast to make.
Good food at a low price. Friendly, unassuming service. A great place to go for a quiet meal. Good for conversation.
The Courtyard Lounge (only bookable in conjunction with Tecumseh Auditorium)
Margaret Laurence Room
Deals & Packages
Mains option 1 Hot buffet lunch or Hot buffet dinner
Price $19 /person
What services are included with this Package:
- Chef's daily soup made with fresh ingredients that are reflective of the season.
- Choice of salad (tender mixed green salad, traditional cesar salad, tri-colour fusilli pasta salad)
- Choice of 1 main option 1)orecchiette tossed with fragrant basil scented tomato sauce, roasted garlic and kale topped with a herb/bread crumb crust or ii)penne alfredo with smoked mushrooms, spinach and peas topped with a herb/bread crumb crust
- Accompanied with garlic bread
- An assortment of desert bars and squares
- Freshly brewed coffee and tea
- An assortment of bottled juice and canned pop
Here’s the Fine Print:
- Package available as an option following the payment of the room rental of one of our available rooms
- All food and beverage subject to the industry standard 15% service charge Tax
- This package is exclusive to EventSource.ca visitors. To redeem, you must mention you found this package on EventSource.ca.